By William C Weinaug Jr.
P.E., President Wekiva Island
Wekiva Island has adopted heightened COVID-19 pandemic guidelines for your safety. We are taking this pandemic seriously. If you are sick, please stay home and heal.
We are continuing to check temperatures to gain admittance. Anybody with a temperature of 100 degrees or more will be denied entrance. We have also voluntarily reduced our capacity and limited our hours to 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday-Thursday and 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
THE TOOTING OTTER
- Our bar is now OPEN. Beer and wine is available for purchase. You can view our menu here.
- Masks are required as you approach the entry gate, and temperatures will be checked upon entrance.
- Disposable masks are available for $1 and material masks can be purchased at the Canoe Tower.
- Please plan to wear masks outside the boundary of your small group.
- When in your small group, you may remove your mask to socialize and enjoy the beautiful Wekiva Island.
- We ask that you do not intermingle with other groups.
INDOOR FACILITIES / RENTING CABANAS
- Our indoor facilities will remain closed to the public.
- We are voluntarily reducing our onsite capacity significantly to reduce risk, and we apologize if you cannot get in.
- Onsite live music has resumed on Saturday nights starting at 7 p.m.
- If you have booked a cabana and have questions about our protocols, please call the reservation number, as renting a cabana guarantees your entrance.
As an outdoor venue, we are fortunate to offer plenty of beautiful, healthy outdoor space for you to enjoy. Our vessel rentals are still fully operational for guests to come and enjoy the outdoors. Our stringent cleaning protocols and your social distancing, along with wearing masks for protection, will help make The Wekiva Island one of the safest, FUN venues available to you, your family and friends.