- This event has passed.
Environmental Home School Program
Learn about nature and experience it, too! Wekiva Island is proud to roll out its environmental education program for home school students in Central Florida. This unique two-day education program combines classroom learning from top experts with hands-on activities for a truly memorable educational experience. See below for a detailed itinerary and explanation of coursework.
- • Recommended for students 9 to 14 years old
- • Rolling registration from October-November and January-February.
- • New classes will be added when classes fill.
- • 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day
- • Overnight opportunities available through Wekiwa Springs State Park (not included in program fees)
- • This opportunity is offered in partnership with Eco Tierre LLC, The Audubon’s Center for Birds of Prey, Wekiwa Springs State Park
- • $119 per child with chaperone (includes snacks, drinks, and lunch for both days)
- • $99 per child with chaperone for more than 1 child in group (includes snacks, drinks, and lunch for both days)